Evil Asks. - These are pretty fucking interesting
A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth?
K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.
Would be awesome to receive some of these in my ask box.
SHARE TO SAVE TUMBLR!
- Let’s try and get 100k notes
A review by one of the folks sums it up perfectly:
“What worries me about Yahoo! buying Tumblr is how it would choose to incorporate the website into its email and homepage features. One of the reasons why Tumblr is so unique is because it’s a niche market. By adding more users who don’t fit into this niche, it would make it more difficult for communities to develop within Tumblr, and Tumblr would have to change to accommodate these new users. Tumblr as a website is not the kind that you can sign up for in a day and be on your way. It is a website crafted so that you can immediately post but must spend several weeks, sometimes even months, to build a community. With new users who would not be willing to spend time growing a community, Tumblr would have to be changed, which would alienate its current users. Those users have spent time and effort to make Tumblr what it is today, and they are the ones who spend time on the website daily. A user who is checking onto Tumblr because it’s attached to their homepage is not going to be as strong of a user nor as dedicated. By changing the website to suit this new user, you would lose the strong users while building an undedicated usership.
To any website that would think of buying Tumblr, they must understand that it is a website that cannot be changed to make it more user friendly to a casual blogger. I think that many Tumblr users would be less worried about a buy-out if they were promised that their communities and ways of using Tumblr would not be changed. No one is going to mind Yahoo! buying the website and gaining a few extra million dollars per year from the minimal advertising; what we will be upset with is if a company like Yahoo! then changes the website to increase casual users and decrease dedicated users. Yahoo! would gain nothing by losing this “cool” group of bloggers in an age group they so desperately want to reach, so they must cater to these individuals by leaving the website exactly as is.” - houseoftombombadil
As much as is does sound like a load of bullshit for someone to buy Tumblr, it’s a possibility. I Personally think it should stay independent and I hope David Karp keeps a hold of it like his own child. Or we make enough noise to where such major changes (if bought) will not happen. I would hate to see Tumblr turned into an advertising dump.
We’re not a ‘hip fad group’ to be marketed to. I hate the fact that’s all we look like to businesses in the end.
im laughing because every single comment on that article says its a terrible idea. not one person agrees and that’s saying something
i like how in america you have rows and rows of
because in england we have rows and rows of
i think the look we were going for was “crushing depression” complimented by “there is no hope” with just a hint of “you’re going to stare at the same mouldy boxes until you die in one of them so i hope you like brick”
1. Is this the best year of your life?
2. What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
3. The person you like is?
4. Is anything bothering you?
5. Does anyone annoy you?
6. Would you like things to go ‘back to normal’ with a certain someone?
7. What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
9. Do you remember who you liked on New Years?
10. Do you still like them?
11. Do you still speak to them?
12. Told your parents you were going somewhere but went somewhere else?
13. Are you dating the last person you kissed on the lips?
14. Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
15. Would you go out with someone right now if they asked?
16. Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
17. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
18. Have you kissed anyone in the last month?
19. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
20. Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out?
21. Would you ever kiss anyone you texted today?
22. Do you have any bruises on you?
23. How was 2011 for you?
24. How late did you stay up last night and why?
25. Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
26. Do you regret anything you’ve done lately?
27. What woke you up today?
28. What makes you happy?
29. Ever kissed on a boat?
30. Have you ever been told that you are amazing?
31. Finish this sentence: The last person I kissed is…
32. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
33. Do you like when people play with your hair?
34. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
35. Waiting for something?
36. Was last night terrible?
37. Did you lose friends when you started dating someone?
38. Are you the type of person to make people laugh?
39. Don’t tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive?
40. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
41. Are you missing someone?
42. Has anyone ever tried to ruin a relationship you were in?
43. Do you believe in karma?
44. Do you sleep with a fan on?
45. You think anyone’s thinking about you right now?
46. Is there anyone you wish you were spending time with right now?
48. Is the person you last texted single?
49. Who was driving the last time you were in a car?
50. Have you ever used the word ‘rawr’ in an actual conversation?
51. Are the blinds on your window open or closed?
52. Did you leave milk and cookies for Santa when you were little?
53. What were you doing at 11 last night?
54. What could you eat any day of the week & never get tired of?
55. Is there someone you wouldn’t mind kissing right now?
56. Someone knocks on your window at 5 am, what do you say?
57. Would you change yourself for the person you love?
58. Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
59. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
60. Would you have sex with the 5th person on your contacts?
61. To who did you last give the finger to?
62. Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
63. Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
64. Do you talk in your sleep?
65. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
66. What time did you wake up today?
67. What were you doing at midnight last night?
68. What song are you listening to?
69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
70. How do you feel about chocolate-covered strawberries?
71. Do you have nice eyes?
72. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
73. Are you texting anybody?
74. Do you swear in front of your parents?
75. Concert tickets or NFL game tickets?
76. Are you addicted to cigarettes?
77. Do you tell your parents everything?
78. Do you have any tattoos?
79. If something was wrong, who is the first girl you would go to?
80. Do you have any nicknames?
i know it’s cute that everyone calls castiel “cas” including dean but i want just once - dean screaming “CASTIEL” like worried for him y’know?? that would just hurt me so bad
I declare this person a prophet of the spn fandom
(this was posted months 6 ago ok? Also same amount of time it took Kevin to translate that tablet! we got a prophet, rejoice!)
All hail to our new prophet!